Wednesday, June 2, 2010

tomorrow

I'm off tomorrow for nine weeks of African adventure-- I could not be more excited, although some nerves are setting in. I've officially finished packing and I am feeling really good about what I'm bringing along- basically just the bare necessities. I'm also bringing along a duffel full of toys, school supplies, clothes and tons of shoes for the kids. It's amazing how much more simple this process is the third time going through it. Finally I know exactly what I will and won't need for my trip.

My flight takes off for London at 8am tomorrow and then on to Nairobi an hour later. Hopefully I'll get some sleep on the flight because Charles and I are leaving early on Thursday morning for the Serengeti. It's hard to imagine myself in 72 hours, living with the Masaai people... Let the adventures begin! My next post will most likely be when I touch down in Nairobi on Thursday morning (8 hour time difference).

No comments:

Post a Comment